The author concludes his book Always We Begin Again by reminding the reader of some basic precepts.
- Lead one’s life faithful to one’s best character.
- Exercise patience with our own and other’s faults.
- No book or words can accomplish what is necessary in one’s own life.
- Life cannot be totally understood only experienced.
- Love your life just the way it is.
- Always practice humility.
- And, prefer nothing to the caring for others.
Heady stuff. I would add one more. Remember each morning “to begin again.”